In years gone by, British betting sites have tended to offer bets on only the most major cricket competitions, such as the legendary, 5-test Ashes series between England and Australia or the English County Championship. Now, since the founding of the fast and furious T-20 game, betting on cricket has really taken off, with punters offering a fantastic range of wagering opportunities. As well as the British favorites, you can now find match bets for the Indian IPL, the Pakistani Super League and all the top international and world tournaments. Keep reading below to discover the best IPL Betting Sites and find out where to get the best bonuses, promotions, odds prices, and live streams.
TOP 3 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A CRICKET BETTING SITE
Trust and Reputation. The trust of any gambling site should be your #1 concern. It does not matter what a betting site might offer in terms of bonuses, betting options, currency selection, etc. If they don’t have a good reputation for paying winning bets in a timely fashion, nothing else matters. We ONLY recommend the most reputable sites.
Banking Options. You must be able to deposit money and withdraw winnings easily. We look for sites that offer e-wallet options like Neteller. Ewallets are the easiest way for Indians to deposit and withdraw.
Betting Options and Odds. We look for sites that offer a wide range of betting options at fairly priced betting rates.
With its origins being traced back to 16th century Tudor England, cricket is one of the oldest team games still in existence. It has gone through many different transformations, seen many different forms and undergone several shifts in public popularity. In England, it really took off as a popular spectator sport in the 18th century, however, there is great evidence to suggest that cricket and betting have always gone hand in hand. Keep reading below to discover a few facts about the sport that have led to its continued widespread appeal.
- Provides great odds which increases player profits
- Has a nice collection of European sports such as football, cricket, rugby and more
- Big selection of convenient deposit methods: pay with Skrill, Neteller, AstroPay or Cryptocurrency, as well as many others
- Regulated and licensed by the MGA
- If you bet a minimum of ₹4,000, on odds of 1.5, or higher, on any New Zealand v India match in due course of February, you will receive a ₹1,500 Free Bet
- 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to ₹10,000
- Fast and functional betting platform: enjoy features like live betting, cash out, and more.
- Incredible live casino with tons of table games: play blackjack and roulette at your convenience
- Great promotions available such as cricket free bets and more
- Great live betting experience: bet live on cricket, football, tennis, ice hockey and more!
- Awesome deposit options available: deposit with Online Banking, VISA Card, Apple Pay, AstroPay Card and more
- Nice and well-furnished online casino available: play online slots, roulette, blackjack, live casino etc
- Operates under a license from Panama City
- At the time of writing, Betonline is offering an excellent promotional offer of 50% on your first deposit, up to $1,000
- Several wonderful sports promotional offers